It’s #ThirstyThursday and if you love Pink Starbursts as much as we do, you’ll love this drink! This recipe makes one serving – but let’s be honest, you’re going to want more than one so go ahead and make a whole batch for you and your friends to enjoy!
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1.5 ounces whipped vodka
- 1 ounce almond milk (or cream or half and half)
- 4-5 squirts of Kiwi Strawberry flavored Dasani Drops
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- splash of diet lemon-lime soda to fill to the top
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, vodkas, almond milk (or cream), kiwi-strawberry flavoring, and orange juice. Make sure the lid is on tight and shake well.
- Pour into a 12 ounce glass.
- Top with a splash or two or diet lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with either a fresh strawberry or a pink strawberry starburst.
DRINK UP & ENJOY!
Recipe courtesy of Happy Food, Healthy Life