Please login to your tenant portal to submit a maintenance request. If you have not activated your portal, you can get started below.
- All maintenance requests (unless it is a true emergency) must be submitted in writing via mail or your tenant portal.
- If you have an emergency issue after hours or on the weekend, DO NOT submit the request through the tenant portal. Please call 205-824-5008 and you will be directed to our answering service. They will transfer you to our emergency maintenance line if they deem the issue to be a true emergency.
- All maintenance requests $50 or less are the resident’s responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, running toilets, air filters, light bulbs, etc.
- The resident will be contacted three (3) times for scheduling of a repair. If we do not hear back from you within three (3) business days, your work order be cancelled and will close.
- If you schedule an appointment with a contractor and are not home when the contractor arrives, the service fee will be billed to you.
- During repairs, your rental payments are still required and due on time. It is against Tenant Landlord law to withold rent due to maintenance issues.
- If you change your email address or phone number at any point during your lease, please make sure you update your information with someone in our office. It is essential that we have your correct contact information to be able to contact you.